Thursday, January 31, 2008

Saving Money Milestone

We are saving money. This is usually a prime point of discussion between my wife and I .

Over Christmas vacation, we (really, I) played Guitar Hero. A lot. I love that game. I have been wanting to get it for our own Wii.

Guitar Hero costs at least $90. Thus the conflict.

Last night, I realized that playing guitar (a real one, the one I already own), is also pretty fun.

I told Kate, "I don't think we need to get Guitar Hero right now."

Last night I learned the chords to "Total Eclipse of the Heart". That song seriously has like 11 chords in it, so it is fun.

Not as fun as "Cool Thing" on Medium, but still.

3 comments:

nydampress said...

Plus it sounds much nicer than "click click clickity click click wOnK click click click"

:)

Lyz said...

Nydampress: I agree! Real guitar is much better. Unless the Wii player is wearing headphones and rocking out. Then it's pretty hilarious.

. said...

did kate tell you that tim had me hide his wii games cause he couldn't control himself (was playing zelda instead of practicing).

sometimes i wonder how much i would get done if i got rid of tv al together.