Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Awesome Times

Time: last evening
Dialogue between: NydamPress and Aaronplane

NP: (something funny that makes me laugh)
AP: HA ha ha ha!
NP: That was quite a gustaw you let out.
AP: Yeah, I guess that was funny though.

(pause)

AP: Did you say "gustaw"? (pronounced like the first two syllables in "gestapo")
NP: Yeah.
AP: What is a "gustaw"?
NP: It's a big, hearty laugh. My english teacher once said I had a healthy gustaw.
AP: I'm going to look that up.
NP: Fine, you'll see that I'm right. It's a laugh.
AP: I think you are thinking of "guffaw".
NP: NOOOOOO! Stop!
AP: I am blogging this.

2 comments:

nydampress said...

grrrr.
See if I make you granola now, Mr. Meberg.

. said...

Me: hey, kaye and mai said they found a place in chicago to salsa dance.

(prolonged silence)

Me: It's too bad you don't salsa dance.

Tim: I sausage dance.

Me: (GUFFAWS. Multiple guffaws)