Monday, March 24, 2008

Amped on pancakes and peppered-chicken

We've got one of these coming in the mail soon:


It's called a Griddler, which sounds like a cartoon character, but is actually a portal to a place I like to call "flavor country". It can either operate as a George Forman-esque dual-sided grill, or it opens up all the way and you can swap the plates to that it is a large, flat griddle. Non-stick, and the plates are machine washable. It's like this thing was designed for us.

Want a panini (fancy name for an expensive sandwich)? How about some pancakes? Hamburgers? Bacon? 6 chicken breasts covered with black pepper? WE CAN DO THAT.

This is going to be awesome. I'm going to make pancakes, and we will love our little griddler.

4 comments:

Lyz said...

We so should have gotten one of those. Instead we got an "indoor grill" that flips to a griddle. We use the griddle lots, but if I'm going to grill inside, I don't want to flip. We'll keep our old George Foreman for that.

Maybe our new house will have room for both!

. said...

griddler!

griddler!

griddler!!!

(not feeling very creative at the moment. my co-worker mandy would call this an "artistic fart")

Elaine said...

You & Kate will make and eat fond memories. Think of all the quality time sitting around the griddler holding hands while making edible delights, morning noon and nights. I should remember not to publish posts while I'm feeling tired punchy. How can I help it...the GRRRiddler is GRRReat!

Aaron said...

Lyz: I remember you telling me about that when I visited, so when I saw the griddler I was all "This is PERFECT!" Thanks!